Full Time Hospitalist Job Montgomery, PA
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive salary. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, CME, and a retirement plan.
Montgomery County is the 3rd-most populous county in Pennsylvania, and the 71st-most populous in the United States. Montgomery County is geographically diverse, ranging from farms and open land in the extreme north of the county, to densely populated suburban neighborhoods in the southern and central portions of the county.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2661390.
- Stable and secure full-time hospital-employed permanent position
- 7 on and 7 off day block schedule from 7 am to 7 pm
- Nocturnists cover the night shifts
- No ICU and no procedures
- Established program with day hospitalists, nocturnists, and APPs
- Must be BC in internal medicine
- Guaranteed base salary and full hospital benefits package
- Hospital located in popular Montgomery County just north of Philadelphia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.