Full Time Cardiology Interventional Job CA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by Integrity Healthcare
Employer Integrity Healthcare
Well-respected, established private practice is looking for a full-time Board Certified/Board Eligible Interventional Cardiologist to join their team.
- $20,000 relocation
- Approximate annual compensation = $568,000
- Well-established group of 4 highly experienced Board-Certified Cardiologists (3 Interventional) in private practice active over 30 years.
- Modern, spacious office near Level II Trauma medical center
- Noninvasive laboratory that includes cardiac echo and nuclear services as well as peripheral vascular imaging
- Strong regional presence with satellite offices and clinics in outlying communities as well as an extensive referral base.
- Partnership track at one year with nominal buy-in
- Initial salary includes receipts-based compensation that treats each cardiologist equitably, with an additional salary guarantee from hospital support
- ER/STEMI and Hospital Call, Estimated $75K/year
- Interpretative Services, Estimated $90K/year
- Quarterly Bonus Compensation, Estimated $10K/year
- Guarantee 2231 wRVU/annually (186/month) @ $52.96/wRVU
($9,846/month for 24 months)
- Any wRVUs produced over guarantee will be compensated at the same rate
- 2M/4M Malpractice Coverage
- Licensing Fees: CA Medical Board, DEA, Xray Supervisor
- Practice Cellphone
- Established 401k plan with self-directed investing and access to the group's health insurance coverage
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Interventional Cardiology
- Possess or be eligible for California State License
- Looking for someone with strong clinical skills
- 300 bed nonprofit hospital
- Wide-ranging support services
- Vibrant college town of 100,000 voted 'America's #1 Place to Live' by Forbes magazine
- North of Sacramento and a couple hours outside of San Francisco
- Enjoy 4 mild seasons
- Easy access to Lake Tahoe, Mt. Shasta, Sacramento, Napa Valley, San Francisco, Reno, and the California Coast
- Excellent choice of schools, real estate, and cultural/recreational outlets.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.