Full Time Radiology Job VA
alarm 5 months ago
Posted by Medical Search International- MSI
Employer Medical Search International
Medical Search International is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible General Radiologist for a respected private practice group in North Carolina.
- The position is on-site at a local hospital in southern Virginia.
- Partnership track, full-time, and part-time positions available.
- The work scope includes general radiology (CT, radiographs, US) as well as diagnostic mammography, fluoroscopy, and minor interventional procedures (US-guided thoracentesis, paracentesis). Subspecialty support is available 24 hours a day.
- We are looking for candidates with excellent clinical, diagnostic, and interpersonal skills. He/she should be confident and efficient.
- This opportunity allows a radiologist to have the support and security of membership in a large metropolitan group, along with the benefits of practicing in a smaller community.
- The Radiology Group is committed to remaining physician-owned and physician-led.
The position offers:
Ample time off
Board Certified/Board Eligible in Diagnostic Radiology by the American Board of Radiology or equivalent
For immediate consideration, please forward your Confidential CV to JMovalia@medsearchint.com
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.