Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Amsterdam, NY
alarm 7 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time emergency physician to join our established emergency department (ED) team at St. Mary's Healthcare Amsterdam in Amsterdam, New York. St. Mary's Healthcare is a 143-bed hospital. Flexible scheduling and limited hours make this a wonderful side job. Candidates should be board eligible in emergency medicine, internal medicine or family medicine. Certifications required: ATLS, ACLS, PALS. TeamHealth offers flexible scheduling providing a better work and life balance, a comprehensive benefits package, paid PLI with tail coverage, and association with a leading Emergency Medicine organization with opportunities for future advancement. You'll be able to learn and grow alongside the best, with mentors, education and avenues for professional development that feed into your career path at TeamHealth. You'll also have all the benefits of our powerful national network with rigorous risk management to feel confident in your work. But more importantly, you'll be free to focus on making your work meaningful?with the power to make the right decisions for your patients, as part of a community of physicians who care as much as you do. TeamHealth supports our physician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in emergency medicine.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with one of the largest integrated care providers in the country
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.