Full Time Hospitalist Job Walterboro, SC
alarm 4 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth is seeking an experienced hospitalist for a unique float position! This position is a seven-on, seven-off hospitalist role covering three hospitals in the greater Charleston area, including Summerville and Walterboro. The ideal candidate is comfortable in a variety of hospital settings, comfortable in the ICU and has great people skills! Enjoy a flexible schedule rounding admitting, discharging on the floor and ICU. Average patient census is 16 to 18 per 12 hour shift total encounters. Average night admissions is 4 to 5. Procedures are not required as the hospitals have subspecialty support and 24x7 intensivist coverage via a tele ICU. There is full nocturnist coverage, very rare night shifts. This position is an employed model with TeamHealth including health benefits, retirement plan, and paid malpractice with tail coverage. We're offering a generous hourly plus float bonus, RVU and quality bonus as well as a sign on bonus! This unique positions allows you to live anywhere in the greater Charleston area with a 30 to 45 minute commute to the facilities. Charleston is designated as one of America's best places to live and a beautiful coastal destination city. Other commutable areas include Summerville, Johns Island, Edisto Beach, Beaufort/Bluffton and West Ashley, all of which are a quick drive to both Walterboro and Charleston!
- Generous hourly, plus RVU and Quality bonus
- Paid malpractice and tail coverage
- Block schedule
- Comprehensive benefit package
- 70% of shifts at Colleton
- 30% of shifts at Summerville
- No procedures
- Open ICU
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.