Permanent Family Practice Job Pittsburgh, PA
Independent Family Medicine Practice
Focus on Quality Over Patients Per Day
Join a physician-owned, independent primary care group in the South Hills, where you will work with an unmatched level of support and autonomy to provide the highest quality of care available. Work in a state-of-the-art practice space, designed with your professional needs in mind, with an opportunity to incorporate clinical research into your practice as you see appropriate.
- Quality of patient care is incentivized, instead of patient volume
- On-site lab, imaging, and infusion suite
- Work with an experienced support team that includes 3 nurse practitioners
- Exceptional starting compensation, 401(k) matching, and full insurance benefits
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Live in a thriving city that is experiencing a cultural renaissance. Pittsburgh has spent the past two decades reinventing itself as a hub of world-class education, healthcare and biotechnology. Enjoy a significantly lower cost of living than other large cities on the east coast, with a high quality of life.
- Named by the The Economist as one of the "World's Most Livable Cities"
- Thriving arts, music, and foodie scene
- International airport with direct service to dozens of cities in North America and Europe
- Home to six Fortune 500 companies
Job ID: FP 12534720
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.