Full Time Cardiology Job Mobile, AL
They are offering a strong and competitive salary that will be based on experience. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation/holidays, life insurance/disability, 5 days of CME with a stipend, and relocation assistance.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Gabriela Perez-Carpenter at 954.837.2699 or email your CV and references to Gabriela.Perez@comphealth.com. Refer to job number 2659563.
- Flexibility to create the practice to look the way you want
- Large multispecialty group that is hospital-employed
- Established and respected cardiology team
- 6 cath labs
- Prefer someone that wants to do a lot of peripherals
- All procedures are done in the hospital
- Strong hospitalist team on staff
- Ocean side community with great public and private schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.