Permanent Psychiatry Job Yakima, WA
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package plus bonuses. You will also be offered full medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 17 days of paid time off and 5 days off for CME use, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, a retirement plan, and full malpractice coverage.
You will practice in scenic Washington wine country, with access to all types of outdoor recreation. This family friendly region offers excellent public and private schools and a welcoming community.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
Please contact Britney Dias directly at 203.663.9367 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. To get started, refer to job number 2660489.
- Competitive compensation package
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Flexible schedule
- Telepsychiatry capabilities
- J-1 and H-1B visas are welcome
- 5 days of CME
- Loan assistance available
- Beautiful outdoor recreation, wineries throughout the area, and great education system
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.