Permanent Psychiatry Job Yakima, WA
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary. You will also be offered a medical benefits package, long- and short-term disability, 17 days of PTO, 1 week of CME and $3,700, a signing bonus/relocation, several retirement plan options, and FTCA malpractice coverage.
Come practice in scenic Washington wine country, with access to all types of outdoor recreation. This family friendly region offers excellent public and private schools and a welcoming community.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Britney Dias directly at 203.663.9367 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2660801.
- FQHC and federal/state loan repayment programs
- FTCA malpractice coverage
- Child/adolescent psychiatrist role
- 100% outpatient with phone-only call
- Monday through Friday with a flexible schedule
- Average 10 patients per day on an 8-hour scheduled day
- Telepsychiatry is offered only at the site location
- 2 other child psychiatrists plus full staff on-site
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.