Locum Tenens Nephrology Job Unknown, PA
Posted by CompHealth
A Pennsylvania-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens nephrologist. The assignment schedule will consist of weekend shifts, and the covering physician will see 10 patients per day on average. The incoming physician must be board certified. CompHealth can help physicians without a PA state license obtain one.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more information on this and other assignments.
- Certification: BC required
- License: PA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Weekend coverage
- Caseload: 10 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.