Locum Tenens Critical Care Job Texarkana, TX
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
An exciting locum tenens critical care physician opportunity is now available in Texas. The ideal physician has an active TX state license. The assignment schedule is 12-hour shifts and you will see 4 - 13 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active TX state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts
- Caseload: 4 - 13
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.