Permanent Hospitalist Job Ashland, OH
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation and incentives/bonuses. You will also receive medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, 10 days of PTO, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
The best of the Midwest is on bold display in here. Find yourself among small-town charm, rustic scenery, and world-class cultural offerings combined in 1 lovely package. From wine bars and coffee shops to diverse restaurants there is plenty of culinary exploring to do. Hikers, canoers, anglers, and other outdoors people have their pick of gorgeous hardwood forests and meandering rivers. It is located 66 miles southwest of Cleveland and 82 miles northeast of Columbus.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, call Lisa Goldstein at 954.837.2674 for immediate consideration or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2660998.
- Competitive compensation with incentives/bonuses
- Block schedule with additional PTO
- Mix of days and nights
- State-of-the-art with advanced technology and equipment
- 1 physician and 1 APP on during the day
- Prefer proficiency in critical care procedures
- Board certified in internal medicine
- Short drive to both Cleveland and Columbus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.