Permanent Internal Medicine Job Cleveland, MS
This position offers a competitive compensation with additional RVU and quality bonus potential. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, loan repayment, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
This position is located in the heart of the legendary Mississippi Delta, halfway between Memphis, Tennessee and Jackson, Mississippi. Cleveland combines the charm of a small town with the educational and cultural opportunities of a much larger city.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Matt Montalvo at 203.663.9336 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2661012.
- Salary plus RVU and quality bonus potential
- Loan repayment, sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance
- Resident stipend available
- The group strengthens the hospital's role in the community
- Deliver high quality patient care
- Board certified or board eligible
- Offering a work-life balance
- Ranked as 1 of the best small towns of the south
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.