A faith-based hospital system in Montgomery, AL is seeking a BC/BE Pediatric Gastroenterologist for a full-time, permanent, and employed position. Joining 1 other Pediatric GI doctor. You will get to build the practice how you want and even have a say in the office design!
- Call would be 10 days a month.
- Tremendous community support.
- Growing patient volume that is too much for 1 doctor, currently having to outsource patients to Birmingham.
- Academic affiliated: enjoy clinical relationships with a university through teaching activities and services agreements.
- Offering competitive compensation with a full benefits package. Health system is able to support H1-B visa candidates with ties to Montgomery. Sorry, not able to support J1 visas.
Montgomery, AL. Montgomery metro area?s population is roughly 375,000. Montgomery ranked 9th (of 228) on Niche?s 2020 Cities with the Lowest Cost of Living in America. This is the perfect city to raise a family as it offers a diverse community and many excellent education options. Whether you want a public (nationally ranked Magnet schools) or a private (Presbyterian, Catholic, Christian, Montessori, and even the #4 Best Private High School in Alabama: The Montgomery Academy) school, there are plenty to chose from.
- Live in the State capital and enjoy a community alive with entertainment, history, cultural offerings, and affordable housing.
- Numerous golf courses, water sports, hunting, recreational activities, organized youth sports, and abundant shopping.
- Shakespeare Theatre / Museum of Fine Art / AA Baseball Team ?Biscuits?.
- Montgomery Symphony and Montgomery Ballet Company.
- Montgomery Regional Airport with easy access to Atlanta International Airport.
- Close to beautiful Gulf Coast beaches.
- Montgomery is only 90 miles from Birmingham, AL and 160 miles from Atlanta, GA.
Contact: Neal Fenster