Full Time Cardiothoracic Surgery Job ND
North Dakota based health system is seeking a BC/BE Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join its team.
- Health System is a community-owned, integrated healthcare system with a Trauma II hospital, a specialty hospital, more than a dozen clinics in Grand Forks and the surrounding region, and a large home care network.
- More than 200 physicians are employed crossing 44 specialties and serving a referral population of over 225,000 residents in in northeast North Dakota and northwest Minnesota.
- Practice with one other Cardiothoracic Surgeon and a large group of supporting specialties and support staff
Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance and retirement plans
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Relocation and immigration allowance
- Generous vacation and CME time off
- Located in Grand Forks, the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences offers research and teaching opportunities for medical students and general surgery residents.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.