Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Shawnee, OK
Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in Oklahoma with a qualified OB/GYN. The work schedule will be weekends on call. You can expect to see around 10 - 15 patients per shift, and duties include some trauma care. This facility has a strong support staff available. Board certified or board eligible candidates are needed for this role. Required certifications include: ACLS and BLS. Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork. Enjoy the high quality of life that the locum tenens experience offers. Give Weatherby a call today.
- Weekend call coverage
- ACLS and BLS certifications needed
- Board certified or eligible
- 10 - 15 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.