Locum Tenens Orthopedics Job Unknown, KS
We are looking to fill a temporary orthopedic surgeon role now open at a Kansas medical facility. The coverage schedule is weekdays doing clinic hours and surgeries. Your duties include seeing approximately 35 patients per day and 10 - 15 elective surgeries per week. Boards are not required for this role. We help with all hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork for our providers, so that's one less thing that you have to worry about. We can also assist you with obtaining the necessary licensure. Enjoy the locum tenens lifestyle knowing Weatherby is here to support you every step of the way. Call and speak to one of our consultants today for available dates and details.
- Clinic and scheduled surgery
- 35 patients per day
- Boards not required
- Licensing assistance available
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.