Locum Tenens Hospitalist Job Unknown, MT
We have an opportunity in Montana for a hospitalist. The provider can expect to work days, nights, and swing shifts. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 12 - 18 patients per day. You will have assistance from excellent support providers. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible and hold an active MT medical license. An ACLS certification is needed for this job's duties. If you are interested in this opportunity, call and speak with a committed and dedicated consultant here at Weatherby.
- Days, nights, and swing shifts
- MT license required
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- 12 - 18 patients per day
- No procedures, ICU, or code response duties
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.