Permanent Psychiatry Job San Francisco, CA
This independent contractor position offers world-class administrative support with intelligent, hard-working and friendly staff, and they handle all insurance contracting, credentialing, billing, patient screening, and have an endless stream of referrals.
Come live and practice in San Francisco, CA. This is a beautiful location that is bustling with activity and overflowing with great places for entertainment and dining.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
If you are interested, please call or text Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328, text 203.994.3883, or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2653915.
- Independent contractor
- Will see both child/adolescent and adult patients
- 100% outpatient
- Competitive hourly rate
- Autonomous schedule
- Collaborative team approach
- Client takes care of billing, scheduling
- San Francisco location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.