Locum Tenens Pediatrics Job Unknown, VA
Posted by CompHealth
A Virginia-based facility is currently seeking a pediatric hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, with weekday and weekend call, and you will see 20 - 25 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with PALS certification. For this position, you need to have an active VA state license.
Contact CompHealth to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active VA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 20 - 25 patients per day
- Other Certification: PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.