Full Time Psychiatry Job VA
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary with production bonuses. You will be offered dental/medical/vision benefits, PTO schedule, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a 401(k) retirement plan, paid membership fees and licensing, and malpractice with tail coverage.
Southwest Virginia has it all; affordable housing, outstanding K through 12 schools, and nationally-recognized colleges and universities. Surrounded by the Blue Ridge Mountains and the Appalachian Trail, there is an offering of year-round breathtaking scenery, along with arts, culture, restaurants, outdoor activities, water sports, and so much more.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact your personal CompHealth consultant for more information about this position and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Joanne Davies, call or text 203.663.9339 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job number 2660295.
- Competitive salary with production bonuses
- Adult psychiatrist
- Inpatient setting
- Must be board certified within 5 years of residency
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Option for a 7 on 7 off schedule
- Strong school system and family-friendly community activities
- Blue Ridge Mountains and Appalachian Trail
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.