Permanent Rheumatology Job Kingman, AZ
The incoming physician will work as a solo rheumatologist with an NP on staff. You will have a flexible Monday through Friday schedule with no hospital call. Enjoy access to an infusion center, MRI, and DEXA. Clinical research is an option as well.
This position offers a competitive compensation package and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation/PTO, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Applicants should be board certified with at least 2 years of experience (in a private setting preferred). If you do not hold an active AZ license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job 2660341.
- Solo rheumatologist to start a new practice with full business and clinical support
- Salaried position with full medical benefits
- 100% outpatient with no hospital call
- Benefits include health, malpractice, CME, retirement, and much more
- Work for a financially stable health system
- A second rheumatologist will be hired in a year depending on volume
- Enjoy year-round sunshine in a state without daylight savings time
- Kingman is within driving distance to the Grand Canyon and Las Vegas
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.