Permanent Pediatrics Job Eastern, PA
In addition to a generous compensation, you will also be offered medical and dental benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of vacation, 15 days of CME plus $3,500 stipend, relocation assistance, 401(k) retirement plan, malpractice insurance with tail coverage, and student loan repayment.
You will enjoy living this diverse eastern metropolitan area that has close access to an international airport, sporting events, ski resorts, and fine dining. Nine universities and graduate institutions are in the immediate area, plus excellent public and private schools. The local mountain range provides great fishing, skiing, canoeing and kayaking, hiking, and biking.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Geneva Maloney at 954.837.2682 for full details or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2660366
- Join a team of child advocacy physicians
- Use a multidisciplinary approach to treatment
- Enjoy academic affiliation and teaching opportunities
- Research opportunities in child abuse and neglect
- Generous compensation and benefits package
- Fellowship training and board certification/eligibility required
- Leadership opportunity as medical director
- For more information, send CV to email@example.com
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.