Permanent Family Practice Job Broward County, FL
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package and a bonus. You will also receive health benefits, 18 days of vacation, relocation assistance, life insurance, CME time, a retirement plan, and occurrence malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in Broward County, Florida. These cities have it all, with every amenity one could want. From the finest beaches to the finest weather, the area is a dream come true.
With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a family medicine job that truly matches your criteria. For more information, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Roberta Margolis at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to email@example.com and refer to job #2660369.
- Outpatient practices with phone call only
- Join established practices and be busy from day 1
- Monday through Friday plus occasional Saturdays or Sundays
- Employed by a large, stable, and progressive group
- Salary is $205K to start
- Beautiful and well-equipped new offices to work in
- Occurrence malpractice insurance so there is no tail to worry about
- Health benefits, life insurance, and retirement
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.