Permanent Family Practice Job Conyers, GA
This position offers a competitive compensation package that includes a base salary and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and possible relocation assistance.
Conyers is an Atlanta suburb and the only city in Rockdale County. You can stroll the quaint streets and enjoy unique shopping, delightful eateries, entertainment, and festivals of this Main Street community. The city is 24 miles east of downtown Atlanta and is a part of the Atlanta Metropolitan Area.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203.663.9369 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2660433.
- Competitive package including base salary, bonus, relocation, and more
- Impact individuals and communities
- Health care delivered at affordable and transparent pricing
- New outpatient clinic
- 40-hour workweek and no call requirements
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Must be board certified and willing to supervise NPs
- Must have a clean GA license
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.