Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Hickory, NC
Posted by CompHealth
A North Carolina-based facility is currently seeking a pulmonology/critical care physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule includes clinic and call, and inpatient ICU and pulmonology coverage. The covering physician must be board certified. For this position, you need to have an active NC state license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new NC medical license.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active NC state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Clinic and call
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.