Locum Tenens Critical Care Job Bismarck, ND
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A North Dakota-based facility is currently seeking a to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The assignment requirements include central and arterial line procedures. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current ND state license.is position. The assignment schedule is 12-hour shifts, with no call, and you will see 6 - 12 patients per day.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active ND state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts
- Call: No
- Caseload: 6 - 12 patients per day
- Procedures: Central and arterial lines
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.