Locum Tenens Psychiatry Job Lexington, MO
alarm 3 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A new locum tenens psychiatry opportunity is now available at an outpatient facility in Missouri. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm , with no call, and the physician will see 8 - 10 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, you need to have an active MO medical license. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have an active MO license obtain one before the assignment.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active MO state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 8 - 10 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.