Full Time Family Practice Job KY
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package and bonuses commensurate with your experience. You will be offered medical education loan repayment, life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, holidays, sick leave, annual CME allowance, a 401(k) retirement package, relocation assistance, and a commencement bonus.
You will enjoy living and working in this TN town. It has a unique blend of small town living, great schools, retail establishments, services, and industry that is often found in much larger communities.
With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find Family medicine jobs that truly match your criteria. For more information, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Arthur Moran at 203.663.9358 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2660597.
- Outpatient only
- 20 to 22 patients per day
- Hospital-employed opportunity
- Must be board certified or eligible
- Medical education loan repayment
- Life insurance, malpractice insurance, and medical benefits
- Relocation assistance and a commencement bonus
- Annual CME allowance and a 401(k)
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.