Permanent Cardiology Job Marion, SC
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package plus bonuses. You will also be offered full medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 31 paid days of time off, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and occurrence malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy working in this welcoming South Carolina city that offers an easy drive to Charleston, Columbia, and even Charlotte, NC. It is a city where people are friendly and will go out of their way to help neighbors and strangers alike. It has consistent beautiful weather with lots of outdoor activities, and several lakes in the area.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at email@example.com or call 954.837.2611. All inquiries are confidential. To get started, refer to job #2660634.
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous sign-on bonus, and a stipend for fellows
- Generous loan forgiveness
- Collegial staff and environment
- On-site cath lab
- Inherit a robust patient base from retiring cardiologist
- Great quality of life in a low cost of living and charming Southern college town
- Quick access to the the mountains, the city, and the ocean
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.