Permanent Hospitalist Job Modesto, CA
You will receive a competitive compensation, incentives/bonuses, and full benefits. You will also be provided with relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a pension plan, life insurance/disability, and malpractice coverage.
Located in an excellent area where major cities, wineries, national parks, and skiing are all just a drive away. With excellent school options and affordable housing, this is a great place to relocate with family.
CompHealth is one of the largest permanent and temporary staffing firms in America. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
For more information, please reach out to Kim Constantin at 954.837.2659 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2660680.
- Employed nocturnist position in Modesto
- 12-hour block schedule from 7 pm to 7 am
- Shifts scheduled in 5 to 8 blocks
- Average 16 night shifts per month
- Working with 1 other nocturnist
- Open ICU with pulmonary support
- Ability to pick up extra shifts
- California license in-hand or started is a big plus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.