Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Lafayette, IN
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
An established facility in Indiana is currently in search of a pulmonologist for locum tenens assistance. The assignment schedule is weekends from 7 am - 5 pm, Monday - Friday. The physician will see 7 - 12 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified with ACLS and BLS certification. Physicians who don't have an IN state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC required
- Schedule: weekends
- License: Willing to help license
- Caseload: 7 - 12 patients per day
- Other certifications: ACLS and BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.