Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Akron, OH
Posted by CompHealth
An OH-based facility is currently seeking a pulmonologist/critical care physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The assignment requirements include intubation and central lines. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current OH or other IMLC state license. The assignment schedule is 12-hour shifts, 7 on/7 off and you will see 10 - 18 patients per day.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter can find the perfect opportunity that will work with your schedule.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active OH state or other IMLC license needed
- Schedule: 6 am - 6 pm, 7 on/7 off
- Call: None
- Caseload: 10 - 18
- Procedures: central line, intubation
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.