Permanent Pediatric Intensive Job Florence, SC
This employed opportunity offers various health insurance options, dental and vision benefits, life and disability insurance, employee stock purchase plan, professional liability insurance, advanced and continuing medical education, support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing, a 401(k) with annual matching program. There is also a potential sign-on bonus, tuition reimbursement, and relocation assistance.
Enjoy living and working in a city brimming with history, character and Southern charm. The weather allows for a higher quality of life for residents by providing the opportunity for outdoor recreation year-round. Residents enjoy some of the lowest property taxes in South Carolina and appreciate the gracious lifestyle and affordable housing options located throughout town. With a low cost of living, rich history, abundant natural beauty, strong economy, fantastic weather, and friendly people, this is truly a great place to live.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call Deb Gronsbell at 954.837.2677 or email your current CV to email@example.com. Refer to job #2660741.
- Seeking a board-certified pediatric intensivist to serve as a medical director
- Lead a growing practice with a team of 3 when fully staffed
- Level II trauma center
- 6-bed PICU
- Call taken from home and 1st call is handled by pediatric hospitalists
- Responsibilities include admissions, patient management, consultation, and some sedation
- For additional info about this position, please contact Deb Gronsbell and reference job #2660741
- Rich history, abundant natural beauty, strong economy, fantastic weather, and friendly people
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.