Permanent Occupational Medicine Job Unknown, SC
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive sovereign immunity, health and dental benefits, vacation/holidays, life insurance/disability, $4,000 CME allowance, a retirement plan, loan repayment, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in 1 of the largest cities in South Carolina. It is a historic southern city, with colleges, local boutiques, eateries, and nightlife. Outside the city, you have access to inviting lakes and outdoor activities. You will also find it an easy drive to the nationally renowned beaches on the breathtaking South Carolina shoreline.
Let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with urgent care jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, contact Nadege Montgomery at 203.663.9392 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com. Refer to job #2660763.
- Physician needed for growing community in SC
- Medical review officer experience is preferred, or willingness to become MRO
- Occupational medicine experience preferred
- Board certified in preventative or occupational medicine
- Desirable location
- Competitive compensation
- Full and extensive benefits
- South Carolina license needed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.