Locum Tenens Hospitalist Job Unknown, IL
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Illinois over the holidays. The ideal physician is board certified or board eligible and has an active IL state license. The assignment schedule is 24-hour shifts and you will see 15 - 21 patients per day on average.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active IL state license needed
- Schedule: 24-hour shifts
- Caseload: 15 - 21 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.