Locum Tenens Occupational Medicine Job Green Bay, WI
Green Bay, WI
Posted by CompHealth
A Wisconsin-based facility is currently seeking an occupational medicine to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4:30 pm and you will see an average of 10 - 20 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with a DOT certification. There will be enough time to obtain a new WI license before this assignment begins; any interested physician can apply.
CompHealth has a variety of locum tenens assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4:30 pm
- Call: None
- Caseload: 10 - 20
- Other Certification: DOT
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.