Full Time Internal Medicine Job NC
You will receive a competitive compensation with RVU bonuses, health benefits, and 4 weeks of PTO. You will also be provided CME time and reimbursement, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance. Additionally, this employer provides a corporate vehicle and credit card.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other specialty jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job number 2660800.
- Nursing home/SNF group
- Create your own schedule
- CME time with reimbursement
- 4 weeks of PTO
- Corporate vehicle and credit card
- Great earning potential
- Board certified or board eligible
- Final-year residents welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.