Locum Tenens Hospitalist Job Unknown, MN
Posted by CompHealth
A facility in Minnesota seeks a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 7-day blocks and the physician will see 15 patients per day typically. You must be board certified or board eligible. The incoming physician must have a current MN or other IMLC state license.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter can find the perfect opportunity that will work with your schedule.
- Certification: BC or BE required
- License: Active MN or IMLC state license needed
- Schedule: 7-day blocks
- Call: via phone
- Caseload: 15
- Procedures: none
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.