Locum Tenens Hematology-Oncology Job Eureka, CA
Posted by CompHealth
A California facility is in need of a locum tenens hematologist-oncologist. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, no call, and the covering physician will typically see 12 - 15 patients per day. The ideal physician is board certified or board eligible with a CA license.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter can find the perfect opportunity that will work with your schedule.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active CA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
- Call: none
- Caseload: 12 - 15
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.