Permanent Nephrology Job Portales, NM
Southwest Nephrology Physician Opportunity
Employment - Full Benefits - $335K+ Potential
H1B Eligible - Open to 2021 Fellows
Exciting opportunity to join the largest healthcare organization in the state! The incoming Nephrologist will have the opportunity to practice 100% Nephrology with state-of-the-art facilities and equipment, ample support and excellent quality of life.
- Employed 100% Nephrology Physician opportunity that offers a schedule that will allow for an excellent quality of life - physicians in this group have dedicated administrative time each week and shared call responsibilities that are considered light
- Practice out of one location on the hospital campus with occasional work done out of just one site that is 3 miles away. Say goodbye to windshield time and endless driving from location to location!
- Direct employment opportunity. Negotiable starting salary for with RVU and quality based incentives. Group will also provide signing bonus and relocation assistance.
- Full benefits including: medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, disability, malpractice (including paid malpractice tail insurance), 403b retirement with matching, 35 days of PTO, and CME allowance. Organization will also provide reimbursement for New Mexico license, DEA and CSR.
- Excellent support staff, state-of-the-art facilities and full implemented EPIC Electronic Health Records
- Employer is H1B eligible and will sponsor green card process.
Enjoy all that the beautiful Southwest and this vibrant New Mexico community have to offer! Residents delight in a suburban lifestyle with a low cost of living, 330 days of sunshine annually and close proximity to Albuquerque and Lubbock.
- Thriving mid-sized town with big city amenities such as restaurants, big box stores and a local shopping mall
- Outdoor lover’s dream! Unlimited fishing, hiking, biking, and hunting. World-class ski resorts are also just a short drive away.
- Family-oriented community with safe neighborhoods, manicured parks, museums, local zoo and excellent public and private schooling options.
- Low housing costs with an average cost of $111,000. Community has one of the lowest property tax rates in the U.S. according to tax-rates.org.
- Local airport (direct flights to Dallas Fort-Worth) with an easy drive to international airports
Job ID: NEP 4184355
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.