Full Time Family Practice Job Tampa, FL
Actively seeking BC/BE family medicine physicians to join existing practices in Tampa Bay area. Multiple opportunities available.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Active FL medical license (or ability to secure active, unrestricted licensure)
- Board Certification in Family Medicine (or Board Eligibility within 3 years of completing a US based residency program)
- Comfortable with patients of all ages
- Proficiency with minor office-based procedures including, but not limited to joint injections, and minor dermatological procedures
- Experience with supervising Advanced Practice Providers (APRN & PA-C)
AdventHealth Medical Group West FL is a primary care and specialty physician group that uses leading technology, innovation, and compassion to deliver whole- person care.
This opportunity will provide a salary guarantee with productivity incentives. Other benefits include occurrence-based malpractice coverage, paid leave days, CME days and allowance, 403b retirement plan, health insurance for physician and family, and relocation allowance. This practice is part of AdventHealth Medical Group. AHMG, a sister organization of AdventHealth, employs over 700 physicians in 60+ specialties across Tampa Bay, Ocala, and Heartland areas. This aligned model and practice management experience provides the opportunity for the physicians to focus on the clinical aspects of medicine.
Apply online at www.AdventHealthWestFloridaphysicianjobs.com
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.