Actively seeking dynamic and energetic board certified family medicine physician to join an exciting new office located just minutes away from the first official Crystal Lagoons amenity in the US!
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Active FL medical license (or ability to secure active, unrestricted licensure)
- Board Certification in Family Medicine
- Comfortable with patients of all ages
- Proficiency with minor office-based procedures including, but not limited to joint injections, and minor dermatological procedures
- Experience with supervising Advanced Practice Providers (APRN & PA-C)
AdventHealth Medical Group West FL is a primary care and specialty physician group that uses leading technology, innovation, and compassion to deliver whole- person care.
This opportunity will provide a salary guarantee with productivity incentives. Other benefits include occurrence-based malpractice coverage, paid leave days, CME days and allowance, 403b retirement plan, health insurance for physician and family, and relocation allowance. This practice is part of AdventHealth Medical Group. AHMG, a sister organization of AdventHealth, employs over 700 physicians in 60+ specialties across Tampa Bay, Ocala, and Heartland areas. This aligned model and practice management experience provides the opportunity for the physicians to focus on the clinical aspects of medicine.
Apply online at www.AdventHealthWestFloridaphysicianjobs.com