Locum Tenens Critical Care Job Unknown, IA
A pulmonology/critical care physician is needed to provide coverage at an Iowa medical facility. The provider will cover 12-hour shifts with a nightly call. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 8 - 12 patients per day. The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible and have an active, unrestricted IA state medical license in-hand. Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about. If this opportunity sounds right for you, give Weatherby a call today.
- 12-hour day shifts with night call
- IA license required
- Board certified and eligible
- Vent management, central lines, chest tubes, and thoracentesis
- 8 - 12 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.