Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Unknown, VA
We are looking to fill a temporary pulmonology/critical care job now open at a Virginia medical facility. This is pulmonology/critical care coverage on a 10-hour shift schedule with call. Your duties include seeing for approximately 10 - 12 patients per day, and will be responsible for intubations, bronchs, and ICU duties. This facility is looking for board certified or board eligible providers to fill this role. You will need to have an ACLS certification to fulfill the duties of this role. We help with all hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork for our providers, so that's one less thing that you have to worry about. Due to time constraints, only VA-licensed candidates will be accepted. Working in locum tenens allows you to expand your network of colleagues and work in a variety of environments. Contact Weatherby for more information regarding this assignment.
- 10-hour day shifts with call
- VA license required
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- 10 - 12 patients per day
- Intubations, bronchs, and ICU duties
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.