Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Unknown, ND
A locum tenens OB/GYN opportunity is now available in North Dakota. The provider will work a 2-week block schedule. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 14 - 16 patients per day. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants. Candidates must be board certified. BLS and NRP certifications are needed as part of this assignment. Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians. Call Weatherby today for available dates and details.
- 2-week block schedule
- Licensing assistance available
- BLS and NRP certifications needed
- Board certified or eligible
- 14 - 16 patients per day in the clinic
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.