Permanent Family Practice Job Farmington, ME
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package plus bonuses and loan repayment. You will be offered malpractice coverage with tail, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, CME time, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
Farmington, Maine is situated in the heart of Franklin County, at the entrance to Maine's Lakes and Mountains region; approximately 331,000 people live within 40 miles of Farmington. Close to three major ski resorts, Downtown Farmington is one of Maine's best-preserved downtowns.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Roger McKenzie directly at 203.663.9408 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2659877.
- Group has strong culture of care
- Existing patient base
- Skilled LCSW to help facilitate behavioral health needs on-site
- Weekday schedule, no nights or weekends
- Academic affiliation
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Malpractice with tail
- Loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.