Locum Tenens Hospitalist Job Unknown, NV
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
An immediate locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Nevada. You must be comfortable with ICU rounding. The assignment schedule is 12-hour shifts, with call, and the physician will see 8 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with current ACLS certification. You need to have an active NV medical license for this assignment.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active NV state license needed
- Schedule: Day and night 12-hour shifts
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 8 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS
- Procedures: ICU rounding
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.