Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Laurinburg, NC
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A facility in North Carolina seeks an obstetrics/gynecologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 24-hour call and the facility will see approximately 45 - 60 deliveries per month. You must be board certified or board eligible and have an active NC medical license.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active NC state license needed
- Schedule: 24-hour call
- Caseload: 45 - 60 deliveries per month
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.