Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Hettinger, ND
Posted by CompHealth
A facility located in North Dakota is seeking an obstetrics/gynecologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The candidate must be board certified or board eligible. The schedule is 8 am - 5 pm, with call, and the physician will see 10 - 12 patients per day. The facility can wait for you to obtain a ND state license.
Contact CompHealth to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: ND state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 10 - 12 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.