Locum Tenens Rheumatology Job Unknown, IN
Posted by CompHealth
An Indiana facility needs a locum tenens rheumatologist to provide coverage. The schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, with no call, and the covering physician will typically see 10 - 15 patients per day. The ideal physician is board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, you need to have an active IN medical license. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have an active IN license obtain one before the assignment.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active IN state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 10 - 15 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.